Thursday, September 23, 2010

My new Love!

I have a new love in my life that is less than 24 hours old! No it has not surpassed my husband (nothing could)! But let me start at the beginning...

I was shopping on my credit card score points website the other day looking for a gift for my husband's upcoming birthday gift (last year I cashed in & got him some super cool luggage). When I couldn't find anything that was good enough for him (okay so the truth is that I was really finding too many great items that I really needed), I came across an espresso machine. I added it to my wish list, as I do anything that I come across that seems mildly interesting to determine later if it worthy of my points.

When I finally got to the point that I was ready to choose from the final list, I narrowed it down to the espresso machine & an alarm clock. I guess those two items fit together, one wakes me up & the other really wakes me up!

So I got home last night from work & saw the box sitting on our front porch! I was so excited I believe the noise yippieyeahwhooo came out of my mouth! I immediately set it up. I was so excited I even followed the directions in the before 1st use guide! My first espresso drink was a cafe mocha, & it was amazing! The possibilities are endless: Lattes with caramel, vanilla, chai, & bears oh my!

Now I am thinking that one isn't enough, my office could totally use one (can you imagine: Lattes all day long?!) They would make great gifts (for pretty much everyone I know)! Now I just need like 100,000 more points on my credit card before Christmas to get one for everyone! Mission identified: I'm on it!

This morning my version of double fisting is caramel latte in one hand & a chai tea latte in the other. I have a feeling that this glorious device will make Monday morning a feel like a Friday!

1 comment:

  1. I want one! I want one! I want one! Vanilla lattes at my finger tips...whenver I want?! Are you kidding me?! YES!!! :)

    It's funny how different our lives are. You were super excited to find an espresso machine on your step and I was ELATED to find my Diaper Champ waiting for me the other day. haha!

    ReplyDelete